Checking out twitter today, to no one’s surprise, the 2022 Qatar World Cup final between Argentina and France is trending. As of this writing, there’s only two hours left until the biggest game on the planet.
The problem is there seem to be no major network carrying the games. So if you are from the Visayas and Mindanao where football is very popular or you’re just a regular football junkie from Metro Manila, looking for a way to catch the game.
Here are some recommendations:
- IPTV – It’s an application you can download on your smart gadget. Preferably on your android TV. Check out HD Streams IPTV on viber and get a subscription. Goes for 550 pesos.
- BEin sports Youtube Channel – The final will be streamed free on their channel.
- Tapgo.tv – You can watch the final and the replays of the other games using this app.
- Check out your local sports bar or Resto like Bagwings in Jupiter. UP Hotel is showing the final for the UP alumni and friends from Ateneo.
- Bistro Le Coude Rouge, at the Alliance Francaise de Manille in Makati.
- There are a few websites streaming it as well on your mi-box.
- Check out you social media groups in viber, whatsapp and more. Normally friends share links
It’s going to be an exciting match. This comes along every four years so be among billions of people around the world to witness a new champion receive the biggest trophy in sports, the World Cup.