IT IS indeed the most wonderful time of the year and everyone, including celebrities, are in festive moods enjoying the holidays.
As they say, Christmas is about the family and just like everyone else, stars too have spent the season with their loved ones. And now that the world is back to its pre-pandemic ways, celebrations too have been more meaningful because people can now get together once again with no restrictions.
Here are some of the celebrity Christmas celebrations that made the rounds online.
- Kapuso power couple Dingdong Dantes and Marian Rivera, as always, looked both ethereal in their family photo with kids Zia and Sixto.
- Vic Sotto and wife Pauleen Luna were stellar in their red-themed Christmas outfits. Their daughter Tali delighted fans once again with her cuddly cuteness.
- Judy Ann Santos and Ryan Agoncillo posted a simple but happiness-filled family selfie with kids, Lucho, Yohan and Luna.
- Maja Salvador celebrated a “white Christmas” in Canada with her fiance Rambo Nunez.
6. Sunshine Cruz was indeed the perfect Mrs. Clause and her beautiful daughters make the perfect elves.
7. Baron Geisler, wife Jamie Marie and their kids looked festive in their Christmas pajamas.
8. Donna Cruz and family looked very happy during their Greece getaway for Christmas.
8. Mikael Daez and wife Megan Young were cute and simple in their Christmas celebration.
9. Chynna Ortaleza and Kean Cipriano flexed their beautiful family this Christmas.
10. Ruffa Gutierrez was happy and fulfilled to be sitting in the middle of Christmas food packages which she can give out for the holidays.
11. For this Christmas, Kylie Padilla is no less thankful for the best gifts she ever received, her sons Alas and Axl.
12. Couple Ice Seguerra and Liza Dino showcased their dancing prowess on Tiktok as they greeted everyone a Merry Christmas.
13. The family of Jolina Magdangal and Mark Escueta too looked adorable in their Christmas pajamas.
14. Ogie Alcasid and Regine Velasquez-Alcasid made a simple greeting for their fans accompanied by a beautiful Christmas photo of their family.
15. Matteo Guidicello and Sarah Geronimo just continuously prove that love conquers all with their showcase of love for each other and their families especially this Christmas. The pop singer has been vocal in expressing how she misses her family.